Saint Mary Cemetery was established on October 13, 1883 and the Garden Columbarium was completed in 2007. Both the Cemetery and the Garden Columbarium are available to all parishioners of Saint Mary Parish, Ridgefield, Connecticut, their spouses, and immediate family members. In addition Saint Mary Cemetery is open to residents of the greater Ridgefield community.
St. Mary Cemetery is one of four parish-owned and operated cemeteries in the Diocese of Bridgeport. Because our parish owns the cemetery, great care is taken to insure it is maintained with respect and in a manner befitting sacred ground.
The Cemetery is located 1.4 miles from the Church, on the corner of North Street and Copps Hill Road.